Recognition and Valuation of MBBS Degree from Bangladesh
Students / Parents often ask this Question:
What is the value of a Bangladesh MBBS degree in India?
According to the Medical Council of India (M.C.I)
M.C.I Recognised Medical Qualifications Granted by Medical Institutions outside INDIA.
Find more Details in Official Website of Medical Council of India (MCI)
THE INDIAN MEDICAL COUNCIL ACT, 1956 THE SECOND SCHEDULE (See Section 12)
RECOGNIZED MEDICAL QUALIFICATIONS GRANTED BY MEDICAL INSTITUTIONS OUTSIDE INDIA.
In Page number # 7
Find Name of Bangladesh University provides Medical Study equivalent to MBBS Degree in India.
MCI Recognised Medical Colleges in Bangladesh
University Name Title Nature of Degree Offer Abbreviation
Chitagong University M.B.B.S. Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery Chit. U.
Dhaka University M.B.B.S. Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery Dhaka U.
Rajshahi University M.B.B.S. Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery Raj. U.
You Can Find here MCI Recognised Medical Study outside India
List of Top Medical Colleges in Bangladesh
- Eastern Medical College & Hospital – Total 5 years Package US $ 38,000 Including Hostel
- Southern Medical College & Hospital – Total 5 years Package US $ 33,500 including Hostel
- Bangladesh Medical College (1st Campus) – Total 5 years Package US $ 42,000 No Campus – Private Hostel
- Bangladesh Medical College (2nd Campus) – Total 5 years Package US $ 40,000 No Campus – No Hostel
- Monno Medical College & Hospital Total 5 years Package US $34500 hostel US$50 Per Month
- Dhaka National Medical College – Total 5 years Package US $ 45,000 Excluding Hostel & Food
Admission Process for session 2017-2018
For MBBS Admission in Government And Top Private Medical Colleges in Bangladesh
Smile Education (SAARC Authorized)
4 Santoshpur Lake West Road
Arambagh Food Mart Building
(Near Santoshpur Lake Shiv Mandir)
Kolkata – 700075
5 Min from Jadavpur Station
7 min from KPC Medical College and Hospital
5 min from EM Bypass
HELPLINE: 9903-033-033 (India)
Phone: +91-91633 22022