Eligibility for MBBS Admission in Top Private Medical Colleges of Bangladesh
MBBS Admission Eligibility Requirement
Criteria for Admission of Foreign Students in the MBBS and BDS Courses in the Non-Government medical colleges / dental colleges / units / institutes in Bangladesh for 2018-2019 academic year under self-finance scheme.
Best Time to Contact after class 12th (10+2) Result or after all India medical entrance exams (NEET) result Month of June
Contact Smile Education
Smile Education (SAARC Authorized)
4, Santoshpur Lake West Road
Arambagh Food Mart Building
(Near Santoshpur Lake)
Kolkata – 700 075
Phone: 903864-3838, 988312-3838, 91633-22022
Help Line: 9903-033-033
If Candidate/Parents don’t have Indian passport, Here you Apply for passport Click Here
A) Equivalence of Foreign Degree:
- Must have passed qualifying examinations (HSC/ ‘A’ level) or equivalent examination.
- SSC/ ‘O’ level Class 10 or equivalent examination passed not before 2015
- HSC/ ‘A’ level Class 12 or equivalent examination passed not before 2017
- Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC / ‘O’ level and HSC / ‘A’ level or equivalent examination: 7.00 (seven)
- Minimum GPA either in SSC / ‘O’ level or equivalent or in HSC / ‘A’ level or equivalent examination : 3.0
- Minimum GP in biology: 3.5
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in SSC/ ‘O’ level or equivalent exam, only top 5 subjects are considered for calculation of GPA. Therefore, GPA in ‘O’ level = (total marks obtained in top five subjects)/5.
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in HSC/ ‘A’ level or equivalent exam, only 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) are considered for calculation of GPA. Qualifying Grade in each subject individually is “C”. Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level = (total marks obtained in three subjects)/3
- If you confused about GPA Calculating contact Smile Education Consultancy nearest information center.
B) Application Form: Last date to receive the duly filled in application forms in triplicate along with following documents, copy of passport and 6 passport size photographs are to the Mission by 05 Oct 2018 and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs by 15 Nov 2018.
Students / parents advice to start MBBS Admission Process 2-3 months before last date.
Admission process starts from 9 June 2018
- All certificates must be duly attested by the competent authority i.e. the Foreign Ministry of the respective country and by the respective Bangladesh Mission abroad / respective mission based in Dhaka.
- Successful applicants will require producing all academic certificates and mark-sheets/ transcripts in original during their admission.
C) Tuition Fees: Information regarding tuition fees for private medical / dental colleges can be obtained directly from the college concerned.
D) Application Fee: Each applicant must attach with his/her application a non-refundable Demand Draft of US$ 60.00 (sixty) payable to: “The Director, Medical Education and HMPD, DGHS, Mohakhali, Dhaka, Bangladesh”.
E) Only the applications transmitted through Bangladesh Missions abroad or through the Missions in Dhaka of respective country will be considered for admission. Applications must reach the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Dhaka by 15 November 2018.
Note: For Indian Student having 60% and above in 12th and 10th only can apply for Private Medical Colleges. More than 65 in Biology also 65% in PCB
Please don’t contact us if you got 59 or less than in Biology
Unlike other countries – for example Medical study in China, Medical study in Russia, Medical study in Philippines quality and standard of Medical Study in Bangladesh far far better than those countries. Only good students having good marks in 12th and 10th exams, With not more than two years gap only can Apply.
More Details Contact Us