Eligibility Criteria for MBBS Admission in Government Medical Colleges in Bangladesh
Admission in Government Medical Colleges
Government Medical College Admission Process Contact Smile Education for all necessary documentation process
Rules for MBBS Admission in Bangladesh under SAARC quota
Criteria for Admission of Foreign Students in the MBBS and BDS Courses in the Government medical colleges / dental colleges / units / institutes in Bangladesh for 2018-2019 academic year under self-finance scheme.
Equivalence of Foreign Degree:
- Must have passed qualifying examinations (HSC/ ‘A’ level) or equivalent examination.
- SSC/ ‘O’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2015
- HSC/ ‘A’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2017
- Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC / ‘O’ level or equivalent and HSC / ‘A’ level or equivalent examination : 10 (ten)
- Minimum GPA either in SSC / ‘O’ level or in HSC / ‘A’ level or equivalent examination : 5
- Minimum GP in Biology: 5
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in SSC/ ‘O’ level or equivalent exam, only top 5 subjects are considered for calculation of GPA. Therefore, GPA in ‘O’ level = (total marks obtained in top five subjects)/5.
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in HSC/ ‘A’ level or equivalent exam, only 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) are considered for calculation of GPA. Qualifying Grade in each subject individually is “C”. Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level = (total marks obtained in three subjects)/3.
Best Time to contact June-August
Apply for passport Click Here
Application Form: Dead line to receive the duly filled in application forms in triplicate along with following documents, copy of passport and 6 passport size photographs are to reach the Mission by 03 November 2018 and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs by 15 November 2018.
- All certificates must be duly attested by the competent authority, i. e. the Foreign Ministry of the respective country and by the respective Bangladesh Mission abroad / respective mission based in Dhaka.
- Successful applicants will require producing all academic certificates and mark-sheets / transcripts in original during their admission.
Fees / Cost:
- Tuition Fees: For Government medical and dental colleges, students from SAARC countries will require to pay tuition and other fees at the rate charged to a Bangladeshi student. Students from other countries (Non SAARC) will have to pay US$5000 (five thousand US Dollar) per academic year in addition to the tuition fees charged to a Bangladeshi student.
- Application Fee: Each applicant must attach with his/her application a non-refundable T.T of US$ 60.00 (sixty) payable to: “The Director, Medical Education and HMPD, DGHS, Mohakhali, Dhaka, Bangladesh”.
- Only the applications transmitted through Bangladesh Missions abroad or through the Missions in Dhaka of respective country will be considered for admission. Applications must reach the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Dhaka by 25 November 2018.
Note: For Indian Students only having 95% and above Marks in 12th and 10th only Eligible for Government Medical Colleges under SAARC Quota (Biology 98% +, Physics 95%+, Chemistry 95%+ in HSC or 12th)
More Details Contact Us