MBBS in Bangladesh
NEET-UG Mandatory Now
Now a day Student Study pattern in Bangladesh is similar to Indian Medical Colleges. Low fees MBBS in Bangladesh.
Medical Study in Bangladesh similar to Medical Study in India with respect to Same Books Followed by students & Professors in Bangladesh, Same Syllabus like MBBS in India, Same Study Pattern, Duration of Study, Similar Medicine, Similar Diseases, Same Examination Pattern, Similar study plan.
Culture in Bangladesh same as India, Food habits also same, Language spoken in Bangladesh English, Bengali, Hindi, Urdu, Arabic. Same as India, Numbers of Tamil, Kerala, AP, Rajasthani, Oriya, Punjabi, Gujarati, Marathi speaking Students can be found in Dhaka, Comilla or Chittagong Colleges.
Major benefits of studying in Bangladesh:
• Passing MCI Screening test 95 percentage for MCI Registration
• Medical Colleges in Bangladesh are approved by MCI Act 1956 (Except USTC Medical College)
• Bangladesh is Dry Country – Alcohol or any Drug consumption is illegal (Best Safest Place for Students Studying outside country)
• M.C.I Recognised Medical Qualifications Granted by Medical Institutions outside India.
Now the apparent advantages, those we see, in Inter SAARC students exchange programs:
- Language: The medium of Instruction – English is easy to understand for its South Asian dialect in compare to the Chinese-English. In general, Chinese people do not understand nor do they speak English, a major barrier of communication with non-Chinese.
- Food: Tastes and preparation of food are also similar in this South Asian region than how they cook in China. We visited China Medical Colleges twice and found that the local Chinese foods to be non-compatible to our tastes. PS. The Chinese restaurants those we see in South Asia have cooking style and tastes far remote than what authentic Chinese food tastes in China.
- Cost: Any Chinese medical college would be costlier than their Bangladeshi counterpart in terms of fees and lodging etc., given the fact that the standard of living increased dramatically in major Chinese cities after their great leader Deng Xiao Ping’s reform policies implemented since 1990s and getting pace every year.
- Recognition of MBBS degree: As we found in MCI Website above that the accreditation that Bangladeshi medical colleges receive in most of the Western countries are better than the Chinese since the British ruled for more than 200 years. Medical study in Bangladesh is Best option for South East Asian counterparts.
Important Documents Required for MBBS Admission in Bangladesh
Student and Parent must have Valid Indian Passport or Apply for Passport – Contact Nearest Passport Seva Kendra http://www.passportindia.gov.in/
• For admission into First year MBBS course under foreign quota students need to apply in prescribed form along with the following documents available in Smile Education Consultancy (SEC) Kolkata Head Office.
• Attested photocopy of SSC And HSC / Equivalent Exam Certificate / Testimonial
• Attested photocopy of SSC And HSC / Equivalent Exam Mark Sheets / Academic Transcript.
• Attested photocopy of Equivalence Certificate issued by DGHS, Dhaka, Bangladesh (for students with “O” & “A” level).
• 8 (three) copies of recent passport size attested photographs.
• Photocopy of Passport.
• At the time of admission all original documents will be retained by the college until completion of the course.
• First year MBBS class usually starts from first week of January every year or as decided by the Government each year.
Living cost and course Fees (NO HIDDEN COST)
- Cost of living and cost of education in Bangladesh less compared to many reputed medical institutes across the world.
• Total course fees could range between $US 32,000 – $US 49,000 (depending on the medical colleges management)
• The average cost of study MBBS in Bangladesh ranges between 21 Lakh INR to 35 Lakh INR. International students and students from India have shown keen interest in their MBBS admission in Bangladesh.
• The low cost and efficient, effective medical education of Bangladesh makes it one of the most favored destinations for medical education.
* Cost are approx figures, since $ vs Rs varies time to time. Visit www.xe.com for currency conversion rate. You may contact our counselors to know more about fees and living expenses.
- Candidate and his/her parents or guardian must have international passport.
- MBBS Admission with affordable cost, only best alternative for Indian Students to Study MBBS in Bangladesh
- MCI Approved Medical colleges in Bangladesh, since we know standard of MBBS Study in Bangladesh in Better than MBBS Study in China or MBBS in Philippines or Medical Study in Russia.
- Candidates please check it out eligibility criteria for admission in Bangladesh.
- He/she shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December, of the year of admission to the MBBS course
- Not more than two years gap after Class 12th Passed out. If student apply for 2018-2019 session he/she must passed out in 2017 or latest 2018 current batch, if board conduct 12th exam in 2016 but provide passing out certificate in 2017 also eligible.
- All Non-Bangladeshi (Indian) Students or Foreign Students from India, Nepal, Bhutan, Maldives, Pakistan, Sri Lanka or any Gulf Countries who have passed Class 10th and Class 12th (10+2) or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry & Biology examinations and scored 60% or more in any Examinations will be eligible for admission.
- Student’s Mark Sheets (Marks Card) of Class X and Class XII (10+2) which are attested by the concerned agency of their country should be sent for equivalency to the Director, Medical Education below the Agency of Health.
We help our student to successfully complete all the necessary paper work
Keeping in mind all the difficulties faced to achieve an MBBS in India, we provide step to step guidance in achieving these dreams with cost effective facilities given to the students who are willing to pursue their MBBS from Bangladesh.
Counselling and assistance while following MCI (Medical Council of India) guidelines:
MBBS Study from Bangladesh Contact Smile Education Consultancy
Helpline 99030 33033
We provide assistance to our candidates while we follow and pay absolute attention to MCI (Medical Council of India) guidelines so that, our candidates gets proper consultation. Making easy for students to take up MBBS overseas with World Health organization (WHO) recognition and Medical Council of India (MCI) approved universities.
For MBBS Study from Bangladesh candidate need MCI Eligibility certificate, they don’t need any clearance certificates or NOC (No objection Certificate) from MCI nor they need any Insurance to apply for MBBS program in Bangladesh.
We provide complete assistance in registration for FMGE – MCI screening exams (happens twice in a year); after coming back from abroad fellow doctors are required to sit for this exam/test to qualify and get their respective registration numbers from MCI. We do provide full guidance in this respect too.